Thursday 16th August 2018
At 2pm, take a seat in our beautiful garden and indulge in a Berwick Afternoon Tea; sandwiches, cakes and freshly baked scones, topped with lashings of fragrant jam and gooey clotted cream, and a selection of savoury items.
After tea, join Robert on a tour of the gardens and orchard. He will talk you through:
– What is currently growing and flowering
– Tips and advice on growing in your own garden
– His love of nature and his passion to help save the declining bee population
– How we recycle all of our wood
– Ingredients that are homegrown in our kitchen garden, for use in the restaurant
– What the ongoing plans are to maintain and develop the gardens and orchard
– A brief history of Berwick Lodge
– His experience working for Prince Charles
£27.95 per person
Payable at time of booking
Limited spaces available so hurry!
A fabulous selection of enticing offers and events designed to help you relax and unwind in the tranquil surroundings of Berwick Lodge.
A unique events venue with luxury rooms and magnificent grounds, combined with good food, fine wine and high quality service.
View the special moments that make the everlasting memories here at Berwick Lodge, and begin your story here.